Speed-Boost: "There are also a few other things you can do to optimise your broadband speed and make the most of our Speed Boost.
1. Using a wireless router? You can access your broadband anywhere at home but you'll get the fastest speed when you can see it.
2. Check your software. Older browsers and operating systems may cause things to load slowly.
3. Try using a wired ethernet connection not a USB cable.
4. Make sure you are not sharing your wireless connection with other users. Set up a password or a WPA key.
5. Using lots of USB devices on your computer increases load on the processor & reduces broadband speed.
6. Clean up those temporary internet files.
7. Programs and applications running in the background are constantly downloading updates without you realising it & this may cause you to experience slower speed."